Whatever course you decide upon, there is always someone to tell you that you are wrong. There are always difficulties arising which tempt you to believe that your critics are right. To map out a course of action and follow it to an end requires courage.
Blogs I Follow
- Cattitude Chronicles
- Myths of the Mirror
- Sue Vincent's Daily Echo
- The Life & Times of Zoe the Fabulous Feline
- The Hunt And Peck Blog
- A Fly on the Wall Inside My Mind
- Annette Rochelle Aben
- Sometimes Stellar Storyteller
- Opinionated Woman
- POETRY FESTIVAL. Submit to site for FREE. Submit for actor performance. Submit poem to be made into film.
- Laughter: Carbonated Grace
- Eddie Two Hawks
- Part-Time Poet